The "Nice queries" have left us
- Looks like the wdqs proxy and frontend died, I restarted them :) Addshore (talk) 08:30, 8 June 2018 (UTC)
cannot add item
- Sorry, the wiki is currently fairly locked down. I added you to the "Trusted" group as documented on the main page :) You should be able to change stuff now! You can also add others to the Trusted group now too! Addshore (talk) 15:01, 7 November 2018 (UTC)
What is the license
- This is indeed an important and still open question. If unanswered on must assume copyright to avoid trouble. Cheers --Kghbln (talk) 14:39, 9 July 2020 (UTC)
project chat; property Status
- There's no template "ping" so what can we use to notify each other?
- Is there a project chat here?
- Please add a property Status (eg active/passive)
- I wanted to edit the prop "main page" of Q13 to https://wikiapiary.com/wiki/Brickidata. I had to add it as a new value, then delete the existing value "unknown": why?
- How could I add properties?
- Could you add the Wikibase Registry logo as file favicon.ico, so I can distinguish when open in a browser tab?
Exploration feedback available in french
A detailed technical exploration of Wikibase install with Docker, and some explanations of the main features, are available in french : https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Jumtist/exploration_wikibase As suggested here, a link could be added somewhere on this page ? Jumtist (talk) 12:56, 30 May 2020 (UTC)
Incorrect CAPTCHA answer about fingers
The CAPTCHA asks "How many fingers does a hand have + 1?" The supposedly right answer is 6, however to me this is incorrect because thumb is not a finger. Either it should be five, or (probably better) it should say "digits" rather than "fingers". GreenReaper (talk) 15:46, 13 April 2021 (UTC)